Love Bugs!


We have been busy bees in the classroom lately!  It has been hard to get to the blogging.  But, I had to post these ADORABLE love bugs...

I needed a quick, cute, and independent art project for our February calendars.  I had love bugs on the brain.  There are soooooooo many ways to do them.  But these were simple and worked great!
 

Each bug just used: two big circles cut on the die cut at school, one was cut in half ahead for wings, a heart die cut for the head, googly eyes, and oil pastels for details.  I had one prepped ahead, and modeled a different one in front of the kiddos.  And the kids set off to do it independently as a center.....






I thought they did such a great job!  Hope they bring a smile to your face.  I had a perma-grin all day!
If you need calendars for your students to practice number writing each month you can get them at Teachers Pay Teachers
Happy Valentines Day!
Happy Teaching!



No comments:

Post a Comment