What can I be for Halloween?


This is just a quick post about a little set of literacy centers I posted on TpT today.  I made it last year and my kiddos loved them!  I didn't get it finished in time to publish it last year.  Sooooo......
here it is ready to share with you now.  I think the sweeties in my class will love it this year too.


It has a cute emergent reader called What can I be for Halloween?  There are two versions, one that is student made with written words like the top picture on the post.  The other version is a little reader like the picture below.  It has nice spacing so the words are easy to point to when reading.


Either one would be a great literacy center and the best part is the black and white printable books can be made for each student to keep in a book box throughout the year or sent home for fun reading practice.  Easy peasy lemon squeezy!


The other literacy center in this pack is a set of clip cards like those pictured above.  They have all the costumes from the reader along with a recording sheet for kiddos to write the beginning sound for each word.  It was a fun activity last year in my classroom.


You can get it at TpT for your classroom!  Just click on the image below to go there and check it out.  There is a preview file with the entire set so you can see everything before you buy.  As always, it will be discounted for the fist few days, so don't wait.


I hope these are a great addition to the Halloween activities in your classroom.
Happy Halloween and
happy teaching!


No comments:

Post a Comment