Sweet Treats Math Centers!



This is my latest pack of centers and activities.  Just wanted to give you a good look at what is inside.  It is loaded with great hands-on activities and practice with those big math concepts for K-1.   We are having fun with these in the classroom!

This set includes lots of practice with number order, and number sense:









I also included sorts to solidify math facts for sums 5-10.  There are also worksheets to use as an extension or homework.







I also wanted some fun practice for place value:





And some hands on for place value as well:






Of course, I had to include a couple of board games!



Hope you enjoy this with your students.  If you would like to get it for your class, just click on the link below.  It is available at  TpT.


Teachers Pay Teachers

And last but not least, a FREEBIE for you.  If you download the freebie, please follow the blog, one of my teacher stores, or my Pinterest boards.   Thanks so much!



Just click on the image to get yours...
I recommend downloading the PDF and then printing, sometimes printing off Google Drive doesn't work so great.

Happy Teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment